<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2179550899157334831?origin\x3dhttp://live-without-anymore-regrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 30, 2009

Late guilty as charged!/=
New system of writing lines sux to the core of the sun.=p
Waste paper lor.-.-
Copied the 'not to be late' reminder for me n Firman.(maybe i can still remeember
I bo liao la.
Here's some of those let me share it with u ba.
I,(name),(NRICknow that in coming to school late,have shown lack of respect for the school organization.I have lost precious curiculum time.
Thereby,I hereby resolve to make plans in coming to school early.
forgot the rest liao lor.>.<
Cant remember much ps.
I shall give u a full version soon cuz i gonna be late again soon mahxxxx of cuz.
Gonna remake that reminder.haha.
Lets look at the bright side.Alrigtht?
Can also train how fast i can wirte.
So that I can write finish for socail studies mid year n 'O'lvl paper for the last 2 time ba.haha
Went com lab to 'research'.
Tio sabo cuz went Neopets n blogger sia.
Thanks to some'one'.
Luckily,jus stayed out for ahile nia,heng not whole lesson lor.haha.
Why we learn Matrices?Quite a weird topic to learn lor.=.-
Hope that my trigo SRP paper gt some questions correct ba.
Very rusty about trigo.
Still very blur about sound which Mr Fong taught.Sianzzzzz
Mr Vale tricked Rui Hua n Aloysius into believin tad today dun have any poa test with a quite lame reason.
Which is 5N2 have not learn the topic Amalgation yet,so we today would not be 'tested'.
Lmao!=X
Mdm Shue pronounce foolscap as foolcape.haha.
Where the 's' go ne?
N she still say her english 'better' than us.
I guessed university english in the past have the same standard as 'O' lvl english paper.=P
Dun tell her tad hor.haha.
Hate doing corrections again.
Do extra oso tio kan.
Srry to Dian 4 kena forfeit wif me.haha.
31/1/2009
Study abit nia.>.<
Finally bought some assessments to keep me occupied.haha.
Nth much happens ba.
1/2/2009
Today 人day lor.
Go pray for blessings.
Gt some trihsaw pic but next time i put.Lazy.
Sis went to buy a watch.Quite okay ba.
2/2/2009
Chem test seems to be a open book test lorz.
aiya 4gt abit alr le.
Remebered Zhi Hao's stubborness of finishin 2nd question wich he stuck in mac for nearly 1hour.-.-

Spend n laugh everyday to the fullest!...Won't regret it!^_^ -unlocked @

9:06 PM

headline
Quote of the week:Every negative event contains within it the seed of an equal or greater benifit
You just have to find it.



Wonders of me=P

I'm 17 this year.
Student of Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School
Love to play pool & biking! =D

Taggeies!(^)~]

Kins(^)~]

S1s!~*~#

Links(^)~]
Jordan XdP![=
5N1!0lE!
HaikalXD!^_^
Esther =D
Jorine! Da Xiao Jie!~~
Zi Lingz

Wishlist>
Aim 12 For O' Lvls!
<>


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Designer:
Vivienne