<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2179550899157334831?origin\x3dhttp://live-without-anymore-regrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today went early to play basketball with Rui Hua,Jordan,Liang Kang.Damn good to perspire.Actually it is for Mrs Chua to test us on the spelllings n meanings today but end i think all of our class get all the answer corrrect coz hand up later than expected.Maths Lesson is always very boring in 4N1.I tried very hard not to sleep.Today Leong du lan when teaching us chem lesson coz we keep insulting her.Leong threaten to sent whole class to detention if we keep calling her Sexy Leong.Sian lah...cannot sleep durin her lesson coz she wake me up sia.I still do not understand what she talking nowadays...I am still sad over my Great Grandmother's death....

Spend n laugh everyday to the fullest!...Won't regret it!^_^ -unlocked @

8:08 PM

headline
Quote of the week:Every negative event contains within it the seed of an equal or greater benifit
You just have to find it.



Wonders of me=P

I'm 17 this year.
Student of Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School
Love to play pool & biking! =D

Taggeies!(^)~]

Kins(^)~]

S1s!~*~#

Links(^)~]
Jordan XdP![=
5N1!0lE!
HaikalXD!^_^
Esther =D
Jorine! Da Xiao Jie!~~
Zi Lingz

Wishlist>
Aim 12 For O' Lvls!
<>


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Designer:
Vivienne