<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2179550899157334831?origin\x3dhttp://live-without-anymore-regrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Woke up very early for cca...Go Mervin's lock wait for him abt 20 mins coz he overslept nia...We from northpoint walk to Yishun Student's care centre.I nvr heard of it be4 untilll now lor...A bit boring speech by Miss Cheng n Miss Cheung on teaching how to communicate wif the students at Huamin's students.I felt very sleepy durin it.After tad,we went to BK to eat.I solo went back to Cheshire Home.Memories of last year attachment in Cheshire Home.I really missed the old folks tad i played wif n chat with very much.When i went back today,some of the day care cilent was nt there ler,makes me so disapponted.

Spend n laugh everyday to the fullest!...Won't regret it!^_^ -unlocked @

7:41 PM

headline
Quote of the week:Every negative event contains within it the seed of an equal or greater benifit
You just have to find it.



Wonders of me=P

I'm 17 this year.
Student of Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School
Love to play pool & biking! =D

Taggeies!(^)~]

Kins(^)~]

S1s!~*~#

Links(^)~]
Jordan XdP![=
5N1!0lE!
HaikalXD!^_^
Esther =D
Jorine! Da Xiao Jie!~~
Zi Lingz

Wishlist>
Aim 12 For O' Lvls!
<>


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Designer:
Vivienne